For 2018 Cube have kept all the best features of the Reaction TM. Like the mechanically formed, double butted 6061 aluminium main frame tubes and the stiffness-enhancing tapered head tube. Then they added some new ones to make it even better. The 120mm Fox 34 Rhythm fork with Boost axle is more capable than before, so you can push your bike safe in the knowledge that it'll respond to your every whim. The fully integrated sealed bearing headset is hard-wearing and sleek, with a low stack height that doesn't compromise handling. And, with a fully internally routed dropper post the Reaction Pro provides the best blend of comfort, pace and agility.
- Frame - Aluminium Lite, Trail Motion Geometry, AMF, ARG, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready, Tapered Headtube, Press Fit BB, Fits up to 2.8 27.5" Tires
- Fork - Fox 34 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110mm, 130mm
- Headset - FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem - Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebars - Race Face Aeffect 35, 760mm
- Grips - CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-Clamp
- Brake Calipers - Magura MT Trail Custom, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- Gear Shifter - Shimano SLX SL-M7000
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed, Direct Mount
- Chainset - Race Face Aeffect SL 32T, 175mm
- Cassette - Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-46T
- Front Hub - CUBE Alloy Light
- Rear Hub - CUBE Alloy Light
- Rims - Rodi Blackjack Typ 35, 32H, Disc
- Tyres - Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.6
- Saddle - SDG Fly Mtn 2
- Seat post - CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 27.2mm, 400x105mm
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.