For 2018 Cube have kept all the best features of the Reaction TM. Like the mechanically formed, double butted 6061 aluminium main frame tubes and the stiffness-enhancing tapered head tube. Then they added some new ones to make it even better. The 120mm Fox 34 Rhythm fork with Boost axle is more capable than before, so you can push your bike safe in the knowledge that it'll respond to your every whim. The fully integrated sealed bearing headset is hard-wearing and sleek, with a low stack height that doesn't compromise handling. And, with a fully internally routed dropper post the Reaction Pro provides the best blend of comfort, pace and agility.
- Frame - Aluminium Lite, Trail Motion Geometry, AMF, ARG, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready, Tapered Headtube, Press Fit BB, Fits up to 2.8 27.5" Tires
- Fork - Fox 34 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110mm, 130mm
- Headset - FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem - Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebars - Race Face Aeffect 35, 760mm
- Grips - CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-Clamp
- Brake Calipers - Magura MT Trail Custom, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- Gear Shifter - Shimano SLX SL-M7000
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed, Direct Mount
- Chainset - Race Face Aeffect SL 32T, 175mm
- Cassette - Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-46T
- Front Hub - CUBE Alloy Light
- Rear Hub - CUBE Alloy Light
- Rims - Rodi Blackjack Typ 35, 32H, Disc
- Tyres - Schwalbe Nobby Nic, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.6
- Saddle - SDG Fly Mtn 2
- Seat post - CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 27.2mm, 400x105mm
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.