Fast, light and strong–the Cube Reaction TM Pro 2019 combines the low weight, efficiency and responses of a cross-country race bike with the versatility of a trail bike. With the paring of RockShox's Sektor fork and 2.6in Kenda Hellkat and Nevegal 2 tyres, this bike serves up a serious dose of technical trail-taming ability. Add in the Kind Shock LEV dropper post and a Newmen cockpit with 760mm handlebar and you can suddenly tackle steeps with ease and ride superb control. With powerful hydraulic disc brakes to keep your speed in check and Sram's 1x11 NX transmission with a Race Face Ride crankset, you've everything you need to take the fight to the mountain, and come out on top.
You need to know that your bike isn't going to let you down as you're hammering your favourite trails as hard as you can, that's why the Reaction TM Pro features a remarkable aluminium frame. Starting with a triple butted, hydroformed tubeset for the best combination of low weight and exceptional strength and add in a tapered head tube and carefully crafted main tube profiles. The Boost thru axle at the rear creates a torsional stiff structure that transmits all your effort to the rear wheel–whilst ensuring steering so accurate, it's almost as though the bike is an extension of you. Internal cable routing complements the frame's sleek looks and means you can spend your time riding, not fiddling with your gears. Slim seat stays and the slender 27.2mm seatpost help take the edge off the big hits, so long days in the saddle are a pleasure rather than a pain.
- Frame–Aluminium Lite, Trail Motion Geometry, AMF, ARG, Internal Cable Routing, Easy Mount Kickstand Ready, Tapered Headtube, Press Fit BB, Fits up to 2.8 27.5" Tires
- Fork–RockShox Sektor, Tapered, 15x110mm, 130mm
- Headset–FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem–Newmen Evolution 318.4, 31.8mm
- Handlebars–Newmen Evolution 318.20, 760mm
- Grips–CUBE Race Grip 31mm, 1-Clamp
- Grips–CUBE Race Grip 31mm, 1-Clamp
- Brakes–Magura MT Thirty, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- Shifters–Sram NX Trigger
- Rear Derailleur–Sram NX Long Cage, 11-Speed
- Chainset–Race Face Ride Cinch, 32T, 170mm
- Chain–Sram 11-Speed
- Cassette–Sram PG-1130, 11-42T
- Front Hub–CUBE DHF112
- Rear Hub–CUBE MZ5R
- Rims–Rodi TRYP 35, 32H, Disc, Tubeless ready
- Front Tyre–Kenda Hellkat ATC, 2.6
- Rear Tyre–Kenda Nevegal 2 ATC, 2.6
- Saddle–Natural Fit Active
- Seat Post–Kind Shock LEV SI, Handlebar Lever, 27.2mm, 120mm
- Seat Clamp–CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- Pedals–CUBE PP MTB
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.