Please note this ex-display model is in full working order, but has been discounted due to the scratched seatstay and fork as detailed in the photograph.
The heart of the SL Road Pro is a light and stiff chassis crafted from double butted aluminium tubes. Its inherent rigidity and low weight help to convert maximum energy at the pedals into almost effortless forward propulsion... which means speed! The matching aluminium fork is a perfect fit for the frame, featuring a tapered steerer for maximum steering precision. And, in keeping with the bike's minimalist appeal, cube have routed cables internally for a cleaner appearance and improved gear shifting performance.
- Frame - Aluminium Superlite Crossroad Taper Double Butted
- Cable Routing - Internal
- Fork - Aluminium Rigid Fork Taper
- Stem - CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars - CUBE Flat Race Bar, 660mm
- Bar Tape - CUBE Natural Fit Race
- Brakes Calipers - Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- Brake / Gear Lever - Shimano Sora SL-R3000
- Rims - CUBE RA 0.8, 32H, QR/QR, Disc
- Tyres - Schwalbe Kojak, Active, 35x622
- Front Derailleur - Shimano Sora FD-R3000-BM, 31.8mm Clamp
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Sora RD-R3000, 9-Speed
- Chainset - Shimano Sora FC-R3000, 9-Speed, 50x34T
- Cassette - Shimano HG200, 11-32T
- Saddle - CUBE Active 1.1
- Seatpost - CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.