Higher, faster, further - the SL Road SL is ideal for Strava KOM-chasers! A featherweight speed package combining Shimano's Ultegra groupset, hydraulic disc brakes and DT-Swiss wheels, it's crying out to be ridden hard and is nearly as quick as a real race bike. The Road SL has everything it needs to make it faster... but kept comfy and safe too.
The SL Road SL's aluminium frame has to fulfil three main criteria: light, stiff, and good-looking. You could call it a masterpiece; we wouldn't disagree. Double butted tubes and a very accurate and light aluminium fork with carbon blades all contribute to keeping the weight down. Cables are all routed internally through the down tube and the frame also features fixing points for accessories like mudguards and luggage racks.
- FRAME Aluminium Superlite Crossroad Taper Double Butted
- COLOR grey´n´flashorange
- SIZE 50, 53, 56, 59, 62
- FORK CUBE Road Race, Carbon, Disc, Taper, 63mm
- HEADSET FSA Orbit Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- STEM CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- HANDLEBAR CUBE Flat Race Bar, 660mm
- GRIPS CUBE Natural Fit Race
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra RD-6800, 11-Speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano Ultegra FD-6800, 31.8mm
- SHIFTERS Shimano SL-RS700
- BRAKE SYSTEM Shimano Deore BR-M615, Hydr. Disc Brake (160/160)
- CRANKSET Shimano Ultegra FC-6800, Hollowtech II, 50x34T, 170mm (50/53cm), 172.5mm (56/59cm), 175mm (62cm), BB Integrated
- CASSETTE Shimano Ultegra CS-6800, 11-32T
- CHAIN Shimano CN-HG700-11
- WHEELSET DT Swiss Spline R24 Disc, Centerlock, QR/QR
- TIRES Schwalbe Kojak, Performance Kevlar, 35x622
- PEDALS CUBE Aluminium MTB
- SADDLE Cube Active 1.1
- SEAT POST CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- SEATCLAMP CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm
- WEIGHT 9.85 kg
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.