Top-notch frame plus top-notch components equals top-notch performance, keen riders looking to push the limits of their riding will find the perfect wingman in the 27.5 Stereo 140 C:62 Race. The advanced C:62 fibre lay-up is a direct derivative of our new carbon fibre technology, setting impressive standards in even lighter weight construction. Combined with Fox suspension components and Shimano's standard-setting 2x11 XT groupset, this is an exceptional All Mountain bike that's equally at home on technical trails, endurance events or epic rides.
The Stereo 140 C:62's stiff, superlight monocoque full carbon frame including carbon rocker linkage - all made using the latest Advanced Twin Mold technique - represents the pinnacle of current carbon frame construction technology. Everything from the oversized cross-sections to the PressFit bottom bracket, tapered head tube and aluminium chainstay hardware is optimised for the lowest possible weight, maximum stiffness and greatest strength. Customised Agile Trail Geometry (ATG) and Efficient Trail Control (ETC) with the four pivot suspension design creates a fast chassis that won't be knocked off its stride, whatever the trail challenge.
- FRAME C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, ATG, ETC 4-Link, AXH
- COLOR carbon´n´flashorange
- SIZE 16", 18", 20", 22"
- FORK Fox 34 Float, 3-Position Micro-Adjust GRIP damper, Tapered, 15QR, 150mm
- SHOCK Fox Float DPS, 200x57mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, EVOL Air Canister
- SHOCK HARDWARE Top: 30x8mm, Bottom: 22x8mm
- HEADSET FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- STEM Race Face Ride 35
- HANDLEBAR Race Face Ride 35 Riser, 760mm
- GRIPS CUBE Race Grip, 1-Clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed, Direct Mount
- FRONT DERAILLEUR Shimano XT FD-M8020-D, Direct Mount, Side Swing
- SHIFTERS Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach
- BRAKE SYSTEM Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- CRANKSET Shimano XT FC-M8000, 36x26T, 175mm
- CASSETTE Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- CHAIN Shimano CN-HG601-11
- WHEELSET Fulcrum Red 66, 28/28 Spokes, 15mm / X12, 584x23C, Tubeless Ready
- FRONT TIRE Schwalbe Fat Albert Kevlar 2.35, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy
- REAR TIRE Schwalbe Fat Albert Kevlar 2.35, PaceStar, Tubeless Easy
- SADDLE SDG Fly MTN 2
- SEAT POST CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 458x150mm (400x120mm for smallest frame size)
- SEATCLAMP CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- WEIGHT 12.7 kg
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.