For the 2018 Stereo 140 Race 27.5 Cube went all the way back to the drawing board. With a new carbon frame design and 150mm fork, the only thing that hasn't changed is that this is still the ultimate all mountain machine - light, nimble, and versatile almost beyond your imagination. For this bike they selected Fox's 34 Rhythm fork and Float DPS EVOL shock for front and rear air springs that are easy to set up, easy to adjust and with a performance that'll have you coming back for more, ride after ride. The 2x11 transmission with Race Face chainset means you can easily switch to a 1x11 setup if that's your preference, while strong Answer Atac wheels with a wide 30mm rim are anchored by Shimano's reliable, evergreen Deore hydraulic disc brakes. Add a Race Face cockpit and the only thing that's missing is a rider. Will you step up?
- Frame - HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminum 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost148, AXH
- Fork - Fox 34 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110mm, 150mm
- Rear Shock - Fox Float DPS EVOL, 185x50mm Trunnion Mount, Open/Medium/Firm Mode
- Headset - FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem - Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebars - Race Face Ride 35, 760mm
- Grips - CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-Clamp
- Brake Calipers - Shimano Deore BR-M6000, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)
- Gear Shifter - Shimano SLX SL-M7000-I, Direct Attach
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Chainset - Race Face Aeffect 34x24T, 170mm
- Cassette - Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Rims - Answer Atac EM, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Tyres - Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Performance, Kevlar, 2.35
- Saddle - Selle Royal MTB
- Seat post - CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 440x150mm (400x125mm for smallest frame size)
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.