When you're pushing your personal limits as well as your equipment's, you need a bike that's up to the task. That's where the Cube Stereo 140 HPC TM 27.5 comes in – an uncompromising mountain tamer that puts ultimate performance front and centre. Based around the Stereo 140's carbon and aluminium chassis, Cube have selected only the best components to make the most of its high tech design and build. A Fox 36 Factory fork with 4-way adjustment is paired with a DPX2 shock at the rear, providing up to 150mm (140mm at the rear) of smooth, controllable suspension travel and keeping the light, strong and fast-accelerating Newmen wheelset firmly anchored to the trail. Sram's four piston Code R brakes have all the power you need to stay in control, while the Sram GX Eagle 1x12 transmission has the range, precision and reliability to get you to your destination, whichever route you choose. Best of all, all of this matchless performnance is wrapped up in a package that's so good-looking, no-one will believe how much travel is lurking beneath that svelte frame. The perfect all mountain machine? That's what Cube reckon. Now you be the judge...
Lots of travel used to mean ungainly rockers, unsightly pivots and a clunky appearance. Not any more. The Stereo 140 HPC TM 27.5 doesn't just ride better than many bikes in its class, it's also one of the most elegant frames Cube have ever made. Boasting a full carbon front end and carefully crafted aluminium rear triangle, our engineering team went out of their way to make it look as good as it rides. That's why the pivots are hidden away, the rocker is short and all the cables are routed internally. The Boost 148 rear end, massive down tube and tapered head tube mean super-accurate steering and instant power transfer, while shorter chainstays, a longer top tube and a head angle designed specially for a 150mm fork all add up to the kind of razor-sharp, rock-solid handling you'd expect from Cube.
- Frame–HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Fork–Fox 36 Float Factory FIT GRIP2, HSC/LSC & HSR/LSR, Tapered, 15x110mm, 150mm, Kashima Coated
- Rear Shock–Fox Float DPX2 Factory EVOL, 185x52.5mm Trunnion Mount, Open(Adjustable)/Medium/Firm Mode, Kashima Coated
- Headset–FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem–Race Face Turbine R 35
- Handlebars–Race Face Next R 35, 780mm
- Grips–SDG Slater
- Brakes–Sram Code R, Hydr. Disc Brake (200/180)
- Shifters–Sram GX Eagle™ Trigger
- Front Derailleur -
- Rear Derailleur–Sram GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Chainset–Sram X1 Carbon Eagle™ DUB 32T, 175mm (170mm for smallest frame size)
- Chain–Sram GX Eagle™
- Cassette–Sram XG-1275, 10-50T
- Wheelset–Newmen Evolution SL A.30, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Front Tyre–Schwalbe Magic Mary, Addix Soft, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Rear Tyre–Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Saddle–SDG FLY MTN 2
- Seat Post–Fox Transfer Factory 31.6mm, Kashima coated, 457x150mm (409x125mm for smallest frame size)
- Seat Clamp–CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.