A lot has changed since Cube built their first Stereo full suspension bike. Brand new for 2019, the Stereo 150 C:62 SL 29 condenses everything Cube know about building light, fast and versatile bikes into a sleek, elegant and hard-hitting all-rounder for the enduro enthusiast. With a svelte new chassis crafted from our proprietary C:62 carbon, Cube have created the ideal companion for long days out in the mountains. The 160mm RockShox Lyrik fork and Super Deluxe RC3 – with trunnion mount – work together seamlessly to keep the light, stiff and strong Newmen Evolution wheelset firmly glued to the trail. Delivering power to the rear wheel is Sram's GX Eagle 12 speed groupset with an X1 carbon crank, but there's cable routing for a 2x setup too. Sram Code R brakes help keep your speed in check, the Cube dropper post opens up your line choices, and Cube have even specced an enduro-specific Race Face Turbine R handlebar. Drop into the most technical of descents, rail flowy singletrack and pedal back to the top to rinse and repeat – it's all there for the taking.
How do you combine mountain goat agility with mountain lion speed? A good start is to ask Cube engineers to do the seemingly impossible and build a bike that climbs almost as well as it descends. The result is the Stereo 150 29's elegantly sculpted C:62 carbon frame. The clean lines, rocker cover and trunnion mount shock are designed to combine efficiency, stability and intuitive handling. Boost 148 rear axle spacing works together with the tapered head tube and oversized down tube to deliver unparalleled steering precision and pedal input. ISCG05 tabs for a chainguide are standard, while short chainstays ensure agile handling and, in combination with the 75,5 degree seat tube, provide efficient climbing. The low standover and head tube specifically designed for a 160mm fork add the confidence, control and precision you need for sure-footed descending.
- Frame–C:62 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Fork–RockShox Lyrik RCT3 29, 110x15mm Maxle, Tapered, 160mm
- Rear Shock–RockShox Super Deluxe RC3 DebonAir, 185x55mm, Trunnion Mount
- Headset–FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem–Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebars–Race Face Turbine R 35, 780mm
- Grips–SDG Slater
- Brakes–Sram Code R, Hydr. Disc Brake (200/180)
- Shifters–Sram GX Eagle™ Trigger
- Front Derailleur -
- Rear Derailleur–Sram GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Chainset–Sram X1 Carbon Eagle™ 30T, 175mm
- Chain–Sram GX Eagle™
- Cassette–Sram XG-1275, 10-50T
- Wheelset–Newmen Evolution SL A.30, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Front Tyre–Schwalbe Magic Mary, Addix Soft, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Rear Tyre–Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Saddle–SDG FLY MTN 2
- Seat Post–CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 458x150mm (400x120mm for smallest frame size)
- Seat Clamp–CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
Not The Bike For You?
Mountain Bike Buying Guide
Still stuck? Call one of customer service experts on 0800 298 8898 or talk to us in the chat.
You May Also Need...
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.