There was a time when mountain-taming descending ability came with a side order of uphill sluggishness. That time is firmly in the past. Meet the brand new Stereo 150 C:68 TM 29 – an enduro bike that'll reset your expectations. Built around a completely new frameset crafted from our premium C:68 carbon, the Cube design team has created an extraordinary race-capable all-rounder that's almost as adept propelling its rider skyward as it is cashing in gravity credits on the way back down. Fox's 36 HSC fork and Float X2 shock work together seamlessly to smooth out the trail ahead, while Sram's reliable and wide-ranging GX Eagle 12 speed transmission delivers power to the Newmen wheelset via an X1 carbon crank. Cube have even specced a Fox Transfer dropper post with Kashima coating, so you can get the saddle out of the way at the push of a button for tackling even the trickiest of super-steep drops. Ride every trail, everywhere, faster and smoother with the Stereo 150 C:68 TM 29.
Given a blank sheet of paper and a seemingly impossible design brief, the Cube design team came up with a winner. A head angle designed around a 160mm fork gives solidly predictable handling, no matter whether you're spinning up a steep climb or barrelling down a mountainside. Meanwhile, a 75,5 degree seat angle combined with short 435mm chainstays combine to give agile handling and efficient climbing, aided and abetted by the stiffness-enhancing Boost 148 rear axle. There's internal cable routing for a 2x gear setup option, as well as built in ISCG05 tabs for a chain guide - so we've covered all the transmission bases. The whole lot is crafted from Cube's premium C:68 carbon, lovingly sculpted into flowing lines with super-clean looks, a rocker cover and trunnion shock mount. More than just a pretty face, it's a frame that will rise to whatever challenge you throw at it.
- Frame - C:68 Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology
- Fork - Fox 36 Float FIT GRIP2 Factory, Tapered, 15x110mm, 160mm, Kashima Coated
- Rear Shock - Fox Float X2 Factory, 185x55mm Trunnion Mount, High/Low Speed Rebound & Compression w/ 2-Position Lever, Kashima Coated
- Headset - FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem - Race Face Aeffect R 35
- Handlebars - Race Face Turbine R 35, 780mm
- Grips - SDG Slater
- Brakes - Sram Code R, Hydr. Disc Brake (200/180)
- Shifters - Sram GX Eagle™ Trigger
- Front Derailleur -
- Rear Derailleur - Sram GX Eagle™, 12-Speed
- Chainset - Sram X1 Carbon Eagle™ 30T, 175mm
- Chain - Sram GX Eagle™
- Cassette - Sram XG-1275, 10-50T
- Wheelset - Newmen Evolution SL A.30, 28/28 Spokes, 15x110mm / 12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Front Tyre - Schwalbe Magic Mary, Addix Soft, Kevlar, Super Gravity, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Rear Tyre - Schwalbe Hans Dampf, Addix Soft, Kevlar, Super Gravity, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Saddle - SDG FLY MTN 2
- Seat Post - Fox Transfer Factory 31.6mm, Kashima coated, 457x150mm (409x125mm for smallest frame size)
- Seat Clamp - CUBE Screwlock, 34.9mm
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.