The Stereo Hybrid 140 HPA Race from Cube is the ultimate full suspension E-bike. The intelligently engineered frame features an agile geometry, and with exceptional balance and low weight, the Stereo has superb trail manners, blowing the rest of the competition out of the water.
With an incredible Bosch CX drive unit delivering up to 75Nm torque, even the most unachievable climbs will now become a possibility. Combine this with a 500Wh battery and the result is an incredibly efficient system that will not let you down. Cube’s Tuned Drive Position Technology allows the drive unit to slide into the optimum position in the frame, allowing them to optimise chainstay length, improving agility and overall handling as a result. And it doesn’t stop there! With an integrated battery mount positioning the battery inside the frame, the bikes centre of gravity is lowered.
The frame has been built on Cubes established technologies, including their much-lauded Agile Trail Geometry and Efficient Trail Control suspension dynamics, giving the four pivot 7005 High Performance Aluminium frame a real innovative edge.
The enormous gear ration range of the 11-speed Shimano XT transmission with its 11-46 tooth cassette means you will never want for more gears, helping you up the steepest of ascents. And, when it comes to descending the XT brake system will never let you down, even on the longest and steepest downhill segments, thanks to its superb modulation and large 180mm rotors.
Fox’s exciting new generation bump-eating Float DPS Performance EVOL shock and 34 Float Performance fork work together to provide peerless smoothness on the trails. And robust CUBE EX25 rims on Boost XT hubs with wide, grippy Schwalbe Hans Dampf tyres in puncture-proof Super Gravity form at the rear prov
- Drive Unit - Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Battery - Bosch PowerPack 500
- Head Unit / Display - Bosch Purion
- Frame - HPA Ultralight, Advanced Hydroform, Triple Butted, ETC 4-Link, ATG, Boost148mm, Tuned Drive Position, AXH
- Fork - Fox 34 Float, 3-Position Micro-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15QR, 140mm
- Rear Shock - Fox Float DPS, 190x50mm, Open/Medium/Firm Mode, EVOL Air Sleeve
- Headset - FSA Orbit Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/2"
- Stem - CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm
- Handlebars - CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro, 740mm
- Grips - CUBE Race Grip, 1-Clamp
- Brakes - Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- Gear Shifter - Shimano XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed, Direct Mount
- Chainset - FSA CK-745, 16T
- Cassette - Shimano XT CS-M8000, 11-46T
- Front Hub - Shimano XT HB-M8010, Centerlock, QR15
- Rear Hub - Shimano XT FH-M8010-B, X12, Boost
- Rims - CUBE EX25, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front Tyre - Schwalbe Hans Dampf Kevlar 2.35, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy
- Rear Tyre - Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35, Super Gravity, TrailStar, Tubeless Easy
- Saddle - Selle Italia X1 Trail
- Seat post - CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 458x150mm (400x120mm for smallest frame size)
- Weight - 22.6 kg
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.