Is it possible to improve upon near-perfection? To our designers, that's just another challenge. The brand new Stereo Hybrid 160 SL takes the concept of an enduro hybrid one step further, blending a newly developed aluminium chassis with a choice selection of components for even better performance than before. With its sleek looks, integrated battery, Bosch CX drive unit and Shimano XT 11 speed transmission, it's a force to be reckoned with in the mountains. Add the rock-swallowing travel provided by a Fox 36 Float Performance 170mm fork and Float DPX2 Performance EVOL shock and you can see why we're so excited by this bike. The Fox Transfer Performance Elite internal dropper post is the icing on the cake. opening up even more line choices for the adventurous rider. You only live once. Shouldn't your bike choice reflect that fact?
A bike designed to tackle tough trails at speed needs a strong backbone. We went right back to the drawing board for the Stereo Hybrid 160 SL, designing a brand new one piece, gravity cast down tube to join the tapered head tube and Bosch CX motor's custom housing in the most rigid way possible. Housed inside this marvel of engineering is the new Bosch Intube battery, protected from the elements by a sealed, splash and dirt-proof cover. It doesn't just look great - it's also practical, since you can recharge without removing the battery from the frame. The elegant rear end features a Boost hub and short chainstays for the best possible handling, while internal cable routing means you'll be spending time enjoying your bike's clean, crisp shifting instead of maintaining it. We reckon we've thought of everything... so you can just ride.
- Drive Unit - Bosch Drive Unit Performance CX (75Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Battery - Bosch PowerTube 500
- Display - BOSCH Purion
- Frame - Aluminium Superlite
- Fork - FOX 36 Float GRIP, 3-Position w/Micro Adjust, Tapered, 15x110mm, 170mm
- Rear Shock - (Not for hardtail)
- Headset - FSA 1.5E ZS, Tapered, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Zero-Stack 1 1/2" (OD 56mm)
- Stem - RACEFACE Ride 35
- Handlebars - RACEFACE Ride 35, 760mm
- Grips - CUBE Race Grip 31, 1-Clamp
- Brake - Shimano XT BR-M8000, Hydr. Disc Brake (203/180)
- Gear Shifters - SHIMANO XT SL-M8000-I, Direct Attach
- Rear Derailleur - SHIMANO XT RD-M8000-DGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Chainset - KMC X11e Turbo
- Cassette - Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-46T
- Front Hub - Shimano XT HB-M8000, 15QR, Boost, Centerlock
- Rear Hub - Shimano XT FH-M8010-B, 12mm, Boost, Centerlock
- Rims - CUBE EX30, 32H, Disc, Tubeless Ready
- Front Tyre - Schwalbe Magic Mary 2.60, Addix Soft, Tubeless Easy, Super Gravity
- Rear Tyre - Schwalbe Nobby Nic 2.60, Addix Speedgrip, Tubeless Easy, Super Gravity
- Saddle - CUBE Race EXC 145
- Seat post - Fox Transfer Performance Elite 31.6mm (16": 359x100mm, 18": 409x125mm, 20", 22": 456x150mm)
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.