Big days out in big country demand a bike that's up to the task. For 2018 Cube have started with a blank sheet of paper and crafted a brand new Sting 140 HPC Race that's better handling and lighter than ever. With a new carbon fibre main frame in sizes down to 13.5 inch and revised geometry, it's your gateway to longer, more adventurous riding - and more fun, whether you're tackling steep switchbacks or a fast, rolling singletrack descent. Featuring an easy to adjust Fox 34 Rhythm fork and Float DPS shock, powerful Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes and Shimano's superbly reliable 2x11 SLX and XT gear components, it's their all mountain queen.
- Frame - HPC Carbon Monocoque Advanced Twin Mold Technology, Aluminum 6061 T6 Rear Triangle, ATG, ETC 4-Link, ISCG Mount, Boost148, AXH
- Fork - Fox 34 Rhythm, 2-Position Sweep-Adjust GRIP Damper, Tapered, 15x110mm, 150mm
- Rear Shock - Fox Float DPS EVOL, 185x50mm Trunnion Mount, Open/Medium/Firm Mode
- Headset - FSA Orbit I-t, Integrated, Top 1 1/8", Bottom 1 1/2"
- Stem - JD Enduro ST97A 0°
- Handlebars -CUBE Rise Trail Bar Pro, 740mm
- Grips - CUBE Race SL Grip 29.5, 1-Clamp
- Brake Calipers - Magura MT Trail Custom, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/180)
- Gear Shifter - Shimano XT SL-M8000-B-I, Direct Attach
- Front Derailleur - Shimano SLX FD-M7025-D, Direct Mount, Down Swing
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano XT RD-M8000-DSGS, ShadowPlus, 11-Speed
- Chainset - Race Face Aeffect SL 34x24T, 175mm
- Cassette - Shimano SLX CS-M7000, 11-42T
- Rims - Answer Atac MA, 15x110mm/12x148mm, Tubeless Ready
- Front Tyre - Schwalbe Fat Albert, Addix Soft, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Rear Tyre - Schwalbe Fat Albert, Addix Speedgrip, Kevlar, Tubeless Easy, 2.35
- Saddle - SDG Allure
- Seat post - CUBE Dropper Post, Handlebar Lever, Internal Cable Routing, 31.6mm, 400x120mm (360x100mm for smallest frame size)
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.