The Touring Hybrid 400 is a high performance, fun and versatile bike. It is perfect for longer weekend rides with friends, nipping through town on errands or having an explore around the local countryside. With its incredible high quality aluminium frame, Bosch drive unit, Shimano 9-speed transmission and various comfort-enhancing features, the Touring Hybrid 400 will keep you feeling confident in any situation.
The geometry of this impressive bike has been developed with a comfortable riding position in mind and with incredible pedalling efficiency it is even perfect for those longer outings. The frame has been designed to give an extremely stiff, stable and lightweight ride thanks to its double chain stays, hydroformed down tube and double chamber seat tube.
A CUBE suspension seat, combined with Suntour NEX suspension forks, eats up the bumps for a comfortable ride over any terrain. And, with puncture resistant Schwalbe’s Spicer tyres you don’t have to worry about this incredible urban machine letting you down with a flat either. Finished off perfectly with the ultimate combination of Shimano BR-M315 hydraulic disc brakes and a 180mm rotor on the front wheel, cube have achieved effortless stopping power.
- Drive Unit - Bosch Drive Unit Active (48Nm) Cruise (250Watt)
- Battery - Bosch PowerPack 400
- Head Unit / Display - Bosch Intuvia
- Frame - Aluminium Superlite, Trekking Hybrid Comfort, Double Butted
- Fork - SR Suntour NEX-E25, 63mm
- Headset - FSA No.10, Semi-Integrated
- Stem - CUBE Performance Stem Pro, 31.8mm; EE: CUBE Comfort City Stem, 31.8mm
- Handlebars - CUBE Rise Trail Bar, 700mm; EE: CUBE Comfort Shape Bar
- Grips - CUBE Natural Fit Comfort
- Mudguards - Yes
- Rear Rack - Yes
- Brakes - Shimano BR-M315, Hydr. Disc Brake (180/160)
- Gear Shifters - Shimano SL-M370, Rapidfire-Plus
- Front Hub - Shimano HB-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rear Hub - Shimano FH-TX505, QR, Centerlock
- Rims - CUBE ZX20, 36H, Disc
- Chainset - FSA Metropolis Urban AL-8, 15T
- Cassette - Shimano CS-HG300, 12-36T
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano RD-M370-SGS, 9-Speed
- Tyres - Schwalbe Range Cruiser, Active, K-Guard, 40x622
- Saddle - Selle Royal Freccia
- Seat post - CUBE Suspension Seatpost, 27.2mm
- Pedals - CUBE PP Trekking
Built with German engineering since 1993, Cube has taken the UK market by storm in the past few years, thanks to their lightweight, technologically advanced frames across all categories. Although Cube are known best for their mountain bikes, their road bikes are competing at the front of racing at all levels.
You may also like....