The CycleOps Classic Super Magneto Trainer is built for tri-geeks, podium chasers and first time finishers alike with its unmatched versatility. Featuring four resistance curves: easy, road, interval and mountain, it's easy to customise workouts for any goal - no matter how modest or ambitious they may be. You alos have the ability to share the trainer with another riders. Built on our tried and test classic frame, this model allows use with a wide range for bikes from Road, Tri & Mountain Bike.
- Progressive magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride.
- Large flywheel offers incredible road-like feel.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever
- Four resistance settings for every rider type and ride type in one trainer
- Easy setting: Warm up before you ride hard
- Road setting: Ride all day to build volume and build a sweat
- Interval setting: Step up to a more intense workout
- Mountain setting: Take on the trainer's most challenging ride
- PowerTuned for optimal road-like feel
- Progressive magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes
- Will fit 29" wheels up to 2.25" width, depending on tire tread.
- Easy adjustments for ride or rider type
- Noise level at 20 mph is a quiet 69-70 decibels
- Single-leg leveling adjustment allows for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tyre recommended.
- CycleOps VirtualTraining compatible
- Lifetime Warranty
At the heart of every cyclist is a better cyclist, CycleOps manufacturers indoor cycles and trainers to reach that better cyclists. Not better as defined by speed necessarily, rather by progress, improvement, the setting of goals and reaching them, and having fun along the way.
You may also like....