As a smart trainer for all rider types, the H2 Direct Drive Smart Trainer from CycleOps is the perfect addition to any athlete’s training toolbox. From weekend warriors to pro-podium chasers, mountain bikers to triathletes, this smart direct drive trainer is versatile enough to push any training regimen to the edge.
The heart of the H2 is its ability to replicate real world inertia better than anyone else thanks to it its massive, 20-pound precision-balanced flywheel. The H2’s soul is its impressive electrical prowess, complete with integrated cadence, speed and power data, internal cooling, over-the-air firmware updates, dual-band ANT+ and Bluetooth compatibility and topped off with its electromagnetic resistance system for rapid resistance changes within virtual training environments. Plus, at 64 decibels the H2 is library-level quiet–even if your next virtual victory may not be.
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for up to +/- 2% accurate power readings
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance provides a precise and controlled workout every time
- Direct drive design features widest bike compatibility, quiet performance and directly connects the bicycle to the resistance unit, eliminating tire wear
- Integrated cadence, speed and power data – no external sensors needed
- Seamlessly connects to virtual training apps (including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more) with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards
- Noise level at 20 mph is 64 decibels
- Thru-axle compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 142 or 148
- Quick-release compatible for bike frames with fork widths of 130mm and 135 mm
- 20 lb precision balanced flywheel provides quiet, vibration free and true-to-the-road riding experience
- Robust design is capable of handling up to 2000 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 20% climbing grade
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more
- Integrated front wheel tray adds stability to ride without taking up any extra storage space
- Internal cooling technology ensures accurate ride data even during the hardest of workouts
- Folding legs provide widest footprint of direct drive indoor bicycle trainers on the market for added stability and easy storage
- Includes a Shimano splined freehub for compatibility with Shimano 8-11 speed cassettes
- Accessible and balanced handle allows for smooth, anyone-can-carry transit of the trainer
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth ensures the H2 is up to date with all the latest features
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs
- Dimensions when Open L*H*W: 31” x 18.5” x 19.5” (787.4 x 469.9 x 495.3 mm)
- Dimensions when Closed L*H*W: 8.5” x 18.5” x 19.5” (76.2 x 469.9 x 495.3 mm)
- Weighs in at 47 lb. (21.3 kg)
- Zwift certified
- ANT+ and BlueGiga USB dongles sold separately
- Cassette not included
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £3.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.