The CycleOps M2 is your passport to smarter home training. Whether you want to attend a group ride in Zwift, climb the Dolomites in Rouvy or simply need a sweat session, the M2 Wheel On Smart Trainer can get you there. All you need is your bike, the M2, your favorite virtual training software and device of choice.
This do-it-all, smart bike trainer is capable of replicating any workout thrown its way, up to 1500 watts and a 15% climbing grade. Simply connect to your virtual training application of choice via integrated dual-band ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth, and let the M2’s electromagnetic response system do the rest. And thanks to integrated speed, cadence and power data, you can track and record performance data without extra external sensors. Plus, our innovative clutch knob ensures perfect tire-to roller connection for every single ride.
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for up to +/- 5% accurate power readings
- Controlled, electromagnetic resistance provides a precise, powerful workout every time
- Seamlessly connects to virtual training apps (including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more) with dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards.
- Integrated cadence, speed and power data – no external sensors needed
- Noise level is a quiet 69 decibels at 20 mph
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
- Robust design is capable of handling up to 1500 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 15% climbing grade
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more
- Internal cooling system moves air through the trainer to keep it cool while active thermal sensors ensure accurate performance data even during the hardest of workouts
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29"–up to a 2.0 tire (does not fit 650c wheel sizes, nor all 29er tires)
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth devices ensures the M2 is up to date
- Some assembly required
- Trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs
- Zwift certified
- ANT+ and BlueGiga USB dongles sold separately
- Not compatible with CycleOps 20/24" wheel adapter
- Trainer tire recommended
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.