The Magnus Electronic Indoor Trainer from CycleOps is your ticket to ride. Saddle up and prepare to workout the way you want, when you want, where you want. All you need is your bike, the Magnus, your favourite virtual training software and device of choice.
Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth Smart technologies provide a quick connection to an array of virtual training software, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. The fast-response electromagnetic response system allows you to customize your workout by putting you in control of every change in resistance, from 0 to 1500 watts. Top it all off with the sturdy Classic Series indoor trainer frame, complete with CycleOps's innovative clutch knob, and you’ve got all the necessary features of a great smart indoor trainer–without the hefty price tag.
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for +/- 5% accurate power readings
- Controlled, fast response electromagnetic resistance provides a precise workout as maximum power every time
- Dual ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart allow for connectivity to variety of training software, including Rouvy
- Zwift certified
- 1500 watt peak resistance
- Noise level is a quiet 69 decibels at 20 mph
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tire tension each ride
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29"–up to a 2.0 tire
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tire wear and slippage
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Optional thru-axle
- Adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm
- Trainer tire recommended
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more. Contact us with questions about compatibility with other software
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth 4.0 devices ensures the Magnus is up to date
- Transmits power and speed data
- Some assembly required
- Does not fit 650c wheel sizes, nor all 29er tires
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs
- Cadence sensor, ANT+ USB and BlueGiga USB sold separately
- Not compatible with CycleOps 20/24" wheel adapter
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.