The new DCR (Deda Internal Cable Routing) system allows the full integration of cables inside the handlebar. Aluminum version of the superzero handlebar.
Made in high-end 7050 aluminum using an innovative mechanical forming process that allows to obtain the exact aero shape of the carbon version. The bar aero profile and cross section have been designed to minimize drag and provide an ergonomic grip for any riding style. The Superzero alloy handlebar features also the modern rhm shape for an incomparable grip on the drops.
- Shape: RHM – Rapid Hand Movement
- Material: Alloy 7050
- Handlebar diameter: 31.7 mm
- Reach: 75 mm
- Drop: 130 mm
- Weight: 305 g
- Compatible with internal cable routing (up to 4 cables)
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.