DMR have revolutionised the future of cleated pedals with their all new V-Twin. Based around the world-renowned SPD technology, they have engineered a pedal that allows the rider to ride both cleated or un-cleated, without changing the pedal or compromising on grip. A ground-breaking concept for mountain bikers. The V-Twin cleat holds the foot securely, whilst still allowing the rider to effortlessly un-cleat when drifting or dabbing. When un-cleated the pedal performs just as well as their signature Vault pedals with huge amounts of grip. Using their range of pins paired with a unique Nylon "bumper" and Metal Shim feature, the V-Twin can be customised to optimise your float and preferences and improve your ride experience.
- Ride both cleated and un-cleated without compromising on grip
- Large platform area
- SPD compatible design
- Nylon ‘Bumper’ design
- Steel sizing-shim set included
- Serviceable Bearing system
- 7 Tuneable Pins Per Side
- Heavy Duty 4140 Cro.Mo Steel Axles
- Tough Extruded Aluminium Body, CNC machined
- 5º float cleat set supplied
- Weight 546g as a Pair
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.