DMR have revolutionised the future of cleated pedals with their all new V-Twin. Based around the world-renowned SPD technology, they have engineered a pedal that allows the rider to ride both cleated or un-cleated, without changing the pedal or compromising on grip. A ground-breaking concept for mountain bikers. The V-Twin cleat holds the foot securely, whilst still allowing the rider to effortlessly un-cleat when drifting or dabbing. When un-cleated the pedal performs just as well as their signature Vault pedals with huge amounts of grip. Using their range of pins paired with a unique Nylon "bumper" and Metal Shim feature, the V-Twin can be customised to optimise your float and preferences and improve your ride experience.
- Ride both cleated and un-cleated without compromising on grip
- Large platform area
- SPD compatible design
- Nylon ‘Bumper’ design
- Steel sizing-shim set included
- Serviceable Bearing system
- 7 Tuneable Pins Per Side
- Heavy Duty 4140 Cro.Mo Steel Axles
- Tough Extruded Aluminium Body, CNC machined
- 5º float cleat set supplied
- Weight 546g as a Pair
You may also like....