DMR’s iconic V8 pedals have had an upgrade for 2017! They still feature their concave shape and durability that they became famous for, but the new version also has a larger platform for better power transfer and a serviceable Dual DU bushing system. The DMR V8 pedals allow you to tune the pins for a preferred grip and feel.
- Large platform area for a better power transfer
- Ultra-Low Profile
- Serviceable Dual DU Bush System
- 10 Tuneable Pins Per Side
- Heavy Duty 4140 Cro.Mo Steel Axles
- Die Cast Aluminium Body
- 480g Per Pair
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.