Inspired by the lifesaving roll cages used in racing cars, the construction of Douchebags's The Savage centers around the unique and patented Db Roll Cage which will protect your bike in an exceptional way. Combining high durability, steadiness and compressibility.
One bag fits all. The Savage is designed to fit any type of mountain bike from Freestyle bikes to Downhill- and plus size bikes. With the additional Road Bike Handlebar Adapter, the bag will also handle any type of road bike with a curved, detachable handlebar.
- Length: 145 cm
- Height: 87 cm (38 cm when packed down)
- Width: 30 cm
- Transforms from 340L to 120L
- Weight: 11,8 kg
- Patented Db Roll Cage
- Integrated wheel compartments (designed for wheels from 26" to 29") with rigid PE-plastic boards and ABS rods to protect brake discs and spokes
- Secure fastening with locking levers
- Fork protector is compatible with Db's Road Bike Adaptor for transportation of a road bike.
- Internal stash pocket for pedals and tools
- Detachable fork protector with padded compartments for suspension fork and handlebars
- All wear and points and high-stress areas is well reinforced with webbing and Hypalon fabric to ensure quality and durability over time
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £3.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.