With an appreciation for Douchebags innovative luggage solutions, Team Sky asked if they could design a bicycle travel case. They wanted a bike bag that required the bare minimum of disassembly, with no need to remove the seatpost or handlebars. Douchebags absolutely delivered!
With a design that angles up from front to back they have created enough space for most riders to not need to drop their seatpost, meaning you will not need to compromise the set up of your bike. Moulded EVA foam pods stick out to allow the handlebars to remain installed and still protected. However, if space is at a premium these pods can be easily unzipped and replaced with flat panels.
Using an alloy chassis to support the frame, the Tour bike bag provides optimum protection. If that wasn’t enough the Tour is also protected by an outer structure of armoured panels to ward off those heavy-handed baggage systems. There are compartments for the front and rear wheels and pockets to hold the pedals and other small essentials.
Douchebags have made the Tour bag easy to stow away under a bed or in a closet when not in use with its handy flat folding design.
- The Tour fits a road bike, triathlon bike, XC, FR, downhill bike and 29in bikes
- Developed in partnership with Team Sky
- Bare minimum of bike disassembly required (no need to remove seatpost or handlebars)
- Moulded EVA foam pods protect the handlebars (pods remove when space is limited)
- Alloy chassis supports the frame
- Outer structure of armoured panels ward
- Wheel compartments, plus storage for pedals and other small essentials
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Constructed from waterproof 500d polyester tarpaulin
- Locking zippers for security
- Wide wheelbase for stability
- Handles on the front, back and sides as well as a shoulder strap for towing through airports
- Weight: 10kg
You may also like....