The strongest spoke available, making it suitable for use in extreme off road conditions, tandems, and heavily laden bikes. The 13 / 15 / 14 gauge triple butted spoke is 1.8 mm thick in the centre to save weight, 2 mm thick at the rim end to use standard size nipples, and 2.34 mm thick at the hub end where the greatest strength is needed
- The butting process adds strength through cold forging of the metal
- Made from X5 stainless steel, containing chrome for rust resistance and nickel for strength
- The rolling of the nipple thread removes no metal from the spoke and preserves the grain of the material, maximising strength
- Comes supplied with 12 mm DT brass nipples
- Weight: 418 grams for 64 x 264 mm length spokes
You may also like....