The strongest spoke available, making it suitable for use in extreme off road conditions, tandems, and heavily laden bikes. The 13 / 15 / 14 gauge triple butted spoke is 1.8 mm thick in the centre to save weight, 2 mm thick at the rim end to use standard size nipples, and 2.34 mm thick at the hub end where the greatest strength is needed
- The butting process adds strength through cold forging of the metal
- Made from X5 stainless steel, containing chrome for rust resistance and nickel for strength
- The rolling of the nipple thread removes no metal from the spoke and preserves the grain of the material, maximising strength
- Comes supplied with 12 mm DT brass nipples
- Weight: 418 grams for 64 x 264 mm length spokes
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.