Early Rider's flagship wooden bike, the Classic 12/14 features a 12" rear wheel and larger 14" front wheel for stability. Added to this is a longer wheelbase, wide rear tyre and low centre of gravity makes for a great handling bike capable of nurturing the most inexperienced rider. Stylish looks and the ability support children they are younger and inexperienced right through to when they are older and bigger is a key benefit of the Classic 12/14.
- Suggested age 2 - 5 yr
- 12" 'fatboy' rear wheel, 14"front
- Pneumatic tyres
- Minimum seat height 31.5cm
- EN71 approved for 18m+
- Easy grip foam handles
- Dual steering system (restricted + unrestricted)
- Weatherproof marine birch ply, FSC approved
- Adjustable reach / Adjustable seat height
- Embossed faux leather seat
You may also like....