With excellence at its core, the update Elite 750ml Fly Bottle features a refined compound with more spring. This ensures better cage retention and lowers the risk of compression caused by changes in air pressure during high mountain descents. Using years of feedback from the world's fastest riders Elite crafted the ultimate lightweight racing bidon. By bringing new materials to bidon construction and pushing mould technology to its very limits, Elite created one of the most superior bottles on the market.
- 750ml volume
- Wall thickness has been pared down to the absolute minimum whilst maintaining integrity
- Stripped down, 2-piece cap is light and super-fast to remove with the opening designed to easily take powder scoops
- Simplified, 1-piece valve can be removed for cleaning, but retention is now much stiffer to avoid unwanted removal
- This is a dedicated racing bidon, for daily use please see our heavier duty models such as the Ombra or Corsa
- 100% BPA Free
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.