The road, as you've never travelled it before. Real-software technology is available for the first time on a roller, the Real Emotion, the most advanced roller on the market. The floating frame with integrated braking system allows the rider to easily balance while pedalling, on a slope or out-of-the-saddle; a new world of possibilities has opened for those who love the freedom of roller riding.The integrated resistance unit rests on the two back rollers and communicates wirelessly with the PC, and utilizing the best video races or personalized training routines, realistically recreates every instant of activity taking place on the screen. Performance data: altimetry, slope, power, heart rate, speed and cadence are constantly on view.
- High power output (up to app. 600W at a 30 km/h speed) realistically simulates slopes up to 6-8 %, the maximum allowable on a roller while maintaining ease of rider balance
- The 'floating system' recreates the feel of road riding by allowing the frame to accompany the longitudinal movements of the bike by absorbing the movements created by pedalling. The level of the oscillating system can be adjusted to adapt the elasticity level of the system to the rider
- Braking power is distributed to both back rollers resulting in a high level of pedalling smoothness. Extremely accurate resistance adjustments are obtained by calculating braking power, which considers rider weight and the related friction on the rollers
- Two small wheels on the sides of the front cylinder deflect the bicycle wheel towards the centre of the cylinder while pedalling: this improves balance and safety
- The parabolic rollers, with a central diameter of 85mm and a diameter of 100mm at the edges, are perfectly balanced and concentric, and help keep the bicycle wheels centered
- All PC-Roller communication utilizes ANT wireless connectivity. No cables or additional bike accessories are needed
- The software program allows the analysis and storage of all training data.