The Airshell Helmet offers Lightweight Road Protection. It contains ClearThru™ air vents to maximise air flow and Internal HeadStream™ air flow channels to direct air through the helmet. It also has a compact chin strap with twin strap dividers and antibacterial, fast wicking, removable padding.
- Super lightweight in-mould cycle helmet (230g based on size S/M)
- Glass fibre / carbon fibre reinforcement bridges (depending on colour)
- Certified to CE standard EN1078:2012
- Reflective on rear
- ClearThru™ air vents maximise air flow with minimal vent narrowing technology
- Internal HeadStream™ air flow channels direct air through the helmet
- One-hand micro-adjustment and 3 position vertical adjustment for personalised fit
- Compact chin strap with twin strap dividers
- Antibacterial, fast wicking, removable padding (spare set provided)
- Covered by Endura’s Crash Replacement Policy and Endura Product Guarantee
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.