The Endura Convert Softshell offers versatile performance with a wind proof/breathable membrane that not only keeps you warm but wicks sweat away to keep you at the right temperature
- 3-Layer MIG Microfibre fabric
- Xtract stretch wicking fabric gilet sleeves
- Zip off detachable sleeves allowing venting and conversion into gilet
- Reflective trims on sleeves and shoulders
- Reflective print bar on rear heel
- 3 rear stash pockets - 2 of which are in mesh
- 1 rear zipped security pocket
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.