Equipe Infiniti CB Bibshorts has also been made Italian power Lycra body for optimal muscle support, as well as 78% Nylon and 22% Elastane. With Coldback technology it dramatically reduces heat build-up and it also helps to attain dark colours at higher temperatures compared to light colours. At the upper back of the Bibshort the fabric has Ultra-light-weight wicking mesh woven into the fabric to help prevent any moisture build up.
There is also 1000 series pad that is computer cut "Continuously variable profile" (CVP) Stretch pad that is sculptured from a single block of foam with an antibacterial finish.
- Italian power lycra body for optimal muscle support
- Coldblack® technology dramatically reduces heat buildup
- UPF 50+
- 1000 series pad, computer cut "continuously variable profile" (CVP) stretch pad with antibacterial finish and integral gel
- Ultra light-weight wicking mesh upper back for optimal breathability
- Raw edge silicone hem gripper
- Deep comfort bib binding
- Main fabric: Nylon 78%, Elastane 22%
- Trim fabric: Polyester 100%
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.