Featuring a wicking high stretch back hand and cutting-edge moulded gel padding on the front, that helps to reduce clamminess while increasing support and grip, the Endura FS260 Aerogel II Mitts deliver the ultimate comfort out on the roads. Silicone finger and palm prints give your hands a secure fit on the handlebars, whilst the Velcro® adjuster ensures the mitts are secure on your wrists. Packed full of high end features that are all specifically picked to enhance your rides, the Endura FS260 Aerogel II Mitts are a must have for dedicated road cyclists.
- Wicking high stretch back hand for optimal comfort
- Cutting-edge moulded gel padding with radial perforations for air flow and to reduce clamminess
- Silicone finger and palm prints for grips
- Finger tabs for easy glove removal
- Velcro® adjuster strap for secure fit
- Monster terry sweat wipe
- Materials: PU 46%, Polyester 35%, Nylon 15%, Elastane 4%
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.