With the Pro Aerogel Mitt we set out to make a road bike glove that’s both breathable and durable. We took into account the breathability issue that might arise from using dense gel padding and added voids between the gel sections to promote airflow and prevent overheating, leaving you to focus on the ride.
The back of the hand is constructed in high stretch wicking fabric with elastane for powerful support. The palm is in a durable but flexible micro-fibre.
Gel isn’t breathable, so in order to prevent over-heating the gel sections have been designed with voids to allow airflow. These gel sections are held in place by a durable perforated overlay to ensure that impact protection is not compromised.
The Aerogel padding is in our exclusive Palmistry design, which follows the natural lifelines of your hand, guarantees ergonomic comfort on longer rides. A silicone palm print provides effective bar grip when the going gets wet.
The glove is held securely at the wrist with a Velcro adjuster strap. And a wicking terry sweat wipe is located on the thumb. Finger tabs make it easy to remove the glove.
- Wicking, high stretch back hand panels ensure fantastic fit
- Palmistry™ technology with perforated gel padding and open venting
- Silicone palm print for grip
- Finger tabs for easy glove removal
- Velcro® adjuster strap for secure fit
- Terry sweat wipe
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.