The Men's Gridlock Jacket Original from Endura is a fully seam sealed, mid-weight, 2-layer waterproof jacket that is ideal for wet weather rides. The fabric is both waterproof and extremely breathable making it perfect for use during summer showers or high-intensity cycling on cold, drizzly days. The mesh liner works to wick sweat away from the skin to keep you comfortable and dry. The jacket has reflective detailing for added visibility on low-light rides. Store all your essentials in the handy rear stowage pocket.
- Mid-weight 2-layer waterproof breathable ripstop fabric; fully seam-sealed
- Fast wicking mesh liner, rear shoulder vents and underarm zip vents
- Excellent road visibility with reflective on sleeves, front and rear
- Waterproof snap-down puller zip chest pocket
- Rear stowage pocket
- Waterproofness: 10,000mm
- Breathability: 10,000g/m²/24h
Endura was founded in Scotland in 1993 with a no nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and function of cycle apparel for all. Their products have earnt an iconic status globally by setting the benchmark of functionality and durability for the industry.