The Men's Gridlock Jacket Original from Endura is a fully seam sealed, mid-weight, 2-layer waterproof jacket that is ideal for wet weather rides. The fabric is both waterproof and extremely breathable making it perfect for use during summer showers or high-intensity cycling on cold, drizzly days. The mesh liner works to wick sweat away from the skin to keep you comfortable and dry. The jacket has reflective detailing for added visibility on low-light rides. Store all your essentials in the handy rear stowage pocket.
- Mid-weight 2-layer waterproof breathable ripstop fabric; fully seam-sealed
- Fast wicking mesh liner, rear shoulder vents and underarm zip vents
- Excellent road visibility with reflective on sleeves, front and rear
- Waterproof snap-down puller zip chest pocket
- Rear stowage pocket
- Waterproofness: 10,000mm
- Breathability: 10,000g/m²/24h
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.
You may also like....