Now in its third reincarnation, this core cycling glove from Endura is so good that it appeals to all rider tribes. A simple full finger bike glove with knuckle articulation, gel padding and an adjustable cuff.
The back of the hand is constructed in an open-weave knitted fabric for optimal breathability with knuckle sections in neoprene providing good impact protection from branches when riding. The palm is in a durable but flexible micro-fibre and between the fingers a light stretch mesh further assists breathability and prevents overheating.
SILICONE GRIP PALM WITH GEL PADDING
A silicone palm print provides effective bar grip when the going gets wet. Gel padding in our exclusive Palmistry design, which follows the natural lifelines of your hand, guarantees ergonomic comfort on longer rides.
The glove is held securely at the wrist with a Velcro adjuster strap. And a wicking terry sweat wipe is located on the thumb. This cycling glove also features our E-Swipe touchscreen compatibility.
ALSO IN THIS COLLECTION / SEE A
- Tough, stretch rib mesh backhand panels
- Neoprene knuckle protection panel
- Mesh web between fingers for ventilation
- Palmistry™ palm with gel padding
- Silicone palm print for grip
- Velcro® adjuster strap for secure fit
- Terry sweat wipe
- E-Swipe™, touchscreen compatible finger
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.