Endura’s Hyperon II Bibshort is not only lightweight but supportive; made with Lycra fabric that is woven within fast wicking fabric, with UPF50+ will help prevent any moisture build up. This is also ideal for anyone who will be out and about in any hot climate. The bibshort has reflective logos on the outside of the legs to help give a little bit of visibility when you are outside in any low light.
- Lightweight yet supportive Lycra® fabric
- Stretch wicking mesh upper
- Fast wicking fabric with UPF50+ ideal for hot climates
- 500 series pad
- Double layer with direct silicon print on inner hem for comfortable leg grip
- Reflective logos
- All seams flatlocked for durability and comfort
- Seamless inside leg construction
- Nylon 71%
- Elastane 29%
Endura was founded in Scotland in 1993 with a no nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and function of cycle apparel for all. Their products have earnt an iconic status globally by setting the benchmark of functionality and durability for the industry.