The Hyperon II short is a lightweight performance and supportive short that is made with Lycra, Nylon and Elastane. With fast wicking fabric woven within the other fabric it helps to prevent any moisture build up, and with UPF50+ it is ideal to wear in all of those hot climates. The reflective logos on the outside leg of the shorts help to keep you visible to others whilst you are outside in any low light.
- Lightweight yet supportive Lycra® fabric
- Fast wicking fabric with UPF 50+ ideal for hot climates
- 500 Series pad
- Double layer with direct silicon print on inner hem for comfortable leg grip
- Reflective logos
- All seams flatlocked for durability and comfort
- Seamless inside leg construction
- Nylon 71%
- Elastane 29%
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.
You may also like....