The Luminite Gloves has seam -sealed internal breathable waterproof membrane. It is also stretchable with wind-block fabric for dexterity and warmth. With a fast-dry fleece inside the gloves your hands will defiantly will be lovely warm.
The palm of the glove has a gel padding to add extra comfort when you are holding onto the hand bars. It also provides that little bit of extra protection to your hands if you happen to fall off.
With reflective print and knuckle flashes on the top of the glove it will reflect any light and will help to keep you visible whilst you are cycling.
- Seam-sealed internal breathable waterproof membrane
- Stretch, wind-block fabric for dexterity and warmth
- Fast-dry fleece inner
- Durable thumb crotch overlay
- Gel padding on suedette palm
- Reflective print and knuckle flashes
- Full finger Terry sweat wipe
- Embossed neoprene cuff with Velcro® adjuster
- Silicone finger and palm prints for grip
- Polyester 45%
- Nylon 30%
- PU 20%
- Elastane 5%
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.