Endura's Hummvee Lite Gloves are made from 4 way stretch breathable fabric that has light-weight mesh backhand. With durable synthetic leather palm with laser cut perforations for ventilation, helps to protect your hands if you fall over.
Silicone finger and touch screen compatibility allows you to use your smartphone without having to worry about taking off your gloves to touch the screen.
- 4 way stretch breathable lightweight mesh backhand
- Pull on stretch cuff
- Durable synthetic leather palm with laser cut perforations for ventilation
- Zero padding for maximum dexterity and bar feel
- Silicone print palm and fingertips for grip
- Terry sweat wipe on thumb
- Fresh bold graphic prints
- Proof that often Less is more
- Nylon 60%
- PU 15%
- Elastane 15%
- Polyester 10%
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.
You may also like....