Endura’s Hyperon II Bibshort is not only lightweight but supportive; made with Lycra fabric that is woven within fast wicking fabric, with UPF50+ will help prevent any moisture build up. This is also ideal for anyone who will be out and about in any hot climate. The bibshort has reflective logos on the outside of the legs to help give a little bit of visibility when you are outside in any low light.
- Lightweight yet supportive Lycra® fabric
- Stretch wicking mesh upper
- Fast wicking fabric with UPF50+ ideal for hot climates
- 500 series pad
- Double layer with direct silicon print on inner hem for comfortable leg grip
- Reflective logos
- All seams flatlocked for durability and comfort
- Seamless inside leg construction
- Nylon 71%
- Elastane 29%
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.
You may also like....