Pinkbike awarded the Endura MT500 Waterproof Jacket II with the 'Best Gear or Accessory' award at the MTB Awards 2015. A new category for Pinkbike, which is intended to showcase standout products in the mountain bike riding experience.
"I wore this in some fairly nasty weather, and it's safe to say that this is the kind of jacket one could almost comfortably venture out into a hurricane with." - Pinkbike, 2015
The Endura MT500 Waterproof II Jacket is the ultimate trail jacket. Offering protection via 3-Layer waterproof fabric which is exceptionally breathable.
- Exceptionally breathable ExoShell60 3-Layer waterproof fabric
- Cordura® shoulders with silicone grip and ergonomically positioned stretch panels
- Fully seam-sealed
- 3D adjustment on hood
- Ventilation by large underarm 2 way zipped vent extending onto back, compatible with back pack
- Water-repellent Vislon zip with storm flap
- Front pockets doubling as vents; Napoleon pocket with media port and glasses wipe
- Internal stretch cuff
- Adjustable cuff and hem
- Reflective on hood, cuff and back
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.