Endura’s Thermolite Winter Bib Short is ideal for road riding, MTB and cyclocross, especially in cold weather. Thermolite® creates an insulating layer of warm air while maintaining superior moisture vapour transport properties so the fabric doesn't get heavy even when wet. The Shorts feature a Men's 600 Series Gel Italian stretch pad that is sculpted from a single block of foam, with gel inserts for extra comfort and fast-wicking microfibre face fabric with permanent antibacterial finish.
- Thermolite® with High Performance Repel Teflon® fabric protector for ultimate weather control with durable water repellency
- Wicking stretch mesh upper bib
- Ideal product for 3 season road riding, mtb and cyclocross
- 600 series computer cut continuously variable profile (CVP) stretch pad with gel inserts and antibacterial finish
- Flat lock stitching for comfort
- Brushed back fabric for warmth in mild/ cold weather
- Wide shoulder straps for comfort
- Ergonomic body panelling
- Y-form silicone gripper
- Nylon 45%
- Polyester 42%
- Elastane 13%
Endura was founded in Scotland in 1993 with a no nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and function of cycle apparel for all. Their products have earnt an iconic status globally by setting the benchmark of functionality and durability for the industry.