These Trekkit trousers by Endura are made from a lightweight, breathable 4-way stretch fabric allowing for greater freedom of movement and lightness. These trousers also come with a range of different pockets as well as discreet poppers for easy hem adjustment to avoid catching crank.
- Lightweight, breathable 4-way stretch fabric
- Partial elastication and belt loops on waistband
- Wicking mesh inner waistband
- 2 front hand pockets including 1 zipped pocket
- 2 rear zipped pockets
- Discreet thigh pocket
- Front zip fly with button closure and internal hook and bar fastening
- Discreet poppers for easy hem adjustment to avoid catching on crank
- Durable, easy care, crease resistant
- Clickfast compatible
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.