The Windchill Biblong by Endura has a breathable windproof membrane across the front of the leg, ankle and crotch, with Teflon HT treated Thermolite for insulation and comfort. It also uses High Performance Repel TEFLON® fabric protector to prevent fabric wetting out.
Ideal for cold weather cycling, Thermolite uses hollow-core fibre technology to create an insulating layer of warm air. The result is a lightweight, warm fabric with superior moisture vapour transport properties that doesn't get heavy even when wet. The Thermolite quality developed by Endura has the added benefit of a High Performance Repel Teflon fabric protector finish.
- Knit fabric with windproof/breathable membrane on front leg and shin panels
- TEFLON® HT treated THERMOLITE® provides insulation and comfort
- Supportive mesh upper with high stretch Lycra® bound straps
- Slimline ankle zip for ease of access with snapdown puller
- Ergonomic body panelling
- Rear facing reflective on ankle
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.