The Windchill Biblong by Endura has a breathable windproof membrane across the front of the leg, ankle and crotch, with Teflon HT treated Thermolite for insulation and comfort. It also uses High Performance Repel TEFLON® fabric protector to prevent fabric wetting out.
Ideal for cold weather cycling, Thermolite uses hollow-core fibre technology to create an insulating layer of warm air. The result is a lightweight, warm fabric with superior moisture vapour transport properties that doesn't get heavy even when wet. The Thermolite quality developed by Endura has the added benefit of a High Performance Repel Teflon fabric protector finish.
- Knit fabric with windproof/breathable membrane on front leg and shin panels
- TEFLON® HT treated THERMOLITE® provides insulation and comfort
- Supportive mesh upper with high stretch Lycra® bound straps
- Slimline ankle zip for ease of access with snapdown puller
- Ergonomic body panelling
- Rear facing reflective on ankle