The Windchill II Jacket by Endura is a fantastic all-rounder that bridges the gap between winter jersey and full on softshell.
Breathable yet waterproof, the jacket is made with stretch fabric that allows for easy movement, both in the sleeves and the main body. Key features include zipped pit vents, laser cut inner storm flap, rear triple pockets and reflective panels.
- Waterproof/breathable/stretch front and sleeves
- Thermal Roubaix underarm, side and back
- Reflective stretch panels on sleeve and rear
- Concealed zipper chest pocket with glasses wipe
- Zipped pit vents and laser cut inner storm flap
- Rear triple pockets plus one zipped waterproof
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.