Endura's most advanced Bibshort. Tested in the Mercedes F1 wind-tunnel, proven on the race track; always faster, whatever the speed.
The D2Z® Aero Bibshort is designed for the avid rider looking to gain extra seconds on the local road circuit, hit ambitious targets on their next big Gran Fondo, set personal records on every Strava® segment, or just beat their teammates on the club ride.
The Drag2Zero® Aero Collection was created in collaboration with aerodynamicist Simon Smart. His work in the Mercedes F1 wind tunnel has been revolutionary in aerodynamic drag reduction, helping Endura to develop a road suit which outpace our competitors across a range of speeds.
OPTIMIZED FOR TIME TRIAL BIKE SPEED RANGE 32-50KPH (19-30MPH)
While most brands test at one single speed, Endura Drag2Zero® understands the critical variations in aerodynamic efficiency at different speeds and in different riding positions. As an example, a suit optimized for a TT rider, averaging 50kph in an aggressive aero position is not necessarily the fastest suit for a rider on a road bike, chasing a sportive PB averaging 35kph. Developing the Endura D2Z® range around this broader philosophy has resulted in products which are finely tuned to the requirements of the target rider, not only faster at one selected data point but across a range of speeds.
SURFACE SILICONE TOPOGRAPHY – SST™
This exclusive, patent pending technology has been developed by Endura in close collaboration with Simon Smart of Drag2Zero® and validated by the world’s top road riders on the UCI WorldTour. SST™ is the result of years of R & D, studying airflow in wind tunnel in conjunction with the development of ground breaking new production methods to bring theoretical ideas to real world riding. Strategically positioned 3D chevrons positively affect airflow around the body, reducing drag at the speeds relevant
- Optimized for Road bike position, speed range; 32 to 50kph
- Multi-fabric construction with SST™ leg panels for aero optimisation
- Leg gel pocket
- Raw edge hems with super fine silicone grippers
- 1000 Series Pad with computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) and BioCeramic® high stretch, fast wicking face fabric incorporating a permanent antibacterial finish
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.