Whether you are riding competitively or for fun, this waterproof shell jacket is a best-selling and race-tested road essential. So light and compact that it can be stowed in your back pocket, ready to deploy.
Light-weight, compact, waterproof and breathable ExoShell20ST™ fabric offers a breathability of 20,000 gm/m2/24hrs. The built-in stretch allows an athletic cut without flapping and the translucence on the white colourway is perfect for race number visibility.
HI VIS DETAIL
Powerfully reflective detailing on the cuffs and hems makes night riding considerably safer.
Minimalist cuff finish so it fits snuggly around the wrist without need for an adjuster and yet has enough stretch to allow the hand to pass through comfortably. Microfibre hem gripper with silicone print for a secure hem fit. Includes a stuff sack for stowage when not in use.
- Lightweight, compact, waterproof and breathable ExoShell20ST™ fabric with built in stretch
- Race number visibility
- Full length front zip with internal storm flap
- Fully seam sealed for waterproof protection
- Bonded, stretch cuff
- Reflective trims and prints
- Tiny pack size, stuff sack included
- A real life invisible force field
- Waterproofness: 15000
- Breathability: 20000
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £30, otherwise £2.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.