These FS260-Pro Thermo Biblong shorts will quickly become a winter essential you cannot ride without. They are made from Endura’s luxurious Thermoroubaix fabric. The fabric has been treated with a PFC Free DWR M treatment, which provides a high level of water repellence, whilst having less environmental impact than PFC. This intelligent fabric also provides excellent insulation to keep you warm and comfortable through those colder days.
The 600 series pad is going to quickly become your best friend on those longer rides. Featuring a computer cut "Continuously Variable Profile", this stretch pad offers the perfect fit. Combine this with gel inserts for added comfort and an antibacterial finish and the result is the ultimate winter short!
Finished off perfectly with a supportive and comfortable upper with stretch-y-form binding and a zip fly for ease, this short is ideal for keeping you in the saddle through those colder winter months.
- Fabric: Thermoroubaix (43% nylon, 42% polyester, elastane 13%)
- PPC free DWR M treated
- Supportive, cosy touch bib upper
- High stretch Y-form binding and zip fly
- 600 series pad,
- Computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) stretch pad
- Gel inserts
- Antibacterial finish
- Raw edge, grip rib cuff for snug fit at ankle
- Ankle zip for easy access
- Reflective trim
- Next Day Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Order before 4pm Sunday - Friday
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.