These FS260-Pro Thermo Bibshorts will quickly become one of your go-to winter cycling essentials. They are made from Endura’s intelligent Thermoroubaix fabric, which provides excellent insulation to keep you warm and comfortable through those colder days. The fabric has also been treated with a PFC Free DWR M treatment, which provides a high level of water repellence, whilst having less environmental impact than standard PFC treatment.
The 600 series pad is going to quickly become your best friend on those longer rides. Featuring a computer cut "Continuously Variable Profile", this stretch pad offers the perfect fit. Combine this with gel inserts for added comfort and an antibacterial finish and the result is this ultimate winter short that you will not want to ride without. Finished off perfectly with a supportive and comfortable upper with stretch-y-form binding, this short is bound to keep you in the saddle through those colder winter months.
- 45% Nylon, 42% Polyester, 13% Elastane
- Thermoroubaix fabric with PFC Free DWR M treatment
- Water repellent
- Comfortable 600 series stretch pad with gel inserts and an antibacterial finish
- Computer cut "Continuously Variable Profile" stretch pad
- Supportive and comfortable bib upper with stretch y-form binding
- Ergonomic multi panel construction
- Raw edge, grip rib hem with silicone grip
- Reflective trim
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 2 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 30 days of receipt.
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.