Endura's Pakajak II is made from an ultra-lightweight ripstop fabric that blocks wind while underarm mesh vents ensure breathability. Elasticated cuffs, rear neck and hem keep the jacket in place and sealed against the elements. Reflective trims allow safety at night time. A stuff sack is included and the jacket folds into a tiny size allowing you to store the jacket easily in a pocket or backpack.
- Ultra lightweight and windproof ripstop fabric
- Laser cut, bonded stormflap
- Reflective trims on sleeves, shoulder and rear
- Underarm mesh vents for enhanced breathability
- Elasticated cuffs, rear neck and hem
- Tiny pack size, stuff sack included
- Polyester 100%
- Next & Named Day Delivery: Free on orders over £100, otherwise £5.95. Order before 7 pm Monday - Saturday, 12 pm Sunday.
- Standard Delivery: Free on orders over £50, otherwise £4.95. Please take note of the delivery dates above for an estimated delivery timescale.
- Click & Collect: Free Click & Collect to any of our stores. Use the store finder above to locate your closest pickup point.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you wish to return your goods, then you can do so by visiting one of our stores, sending the product to our refunds department, or by taking it to a Collect+ store within 100 days of receipt if you are an Explore More member. Our standard return policy is 30 days of receipt. Sign Up To Explore More >
Unwanted items should be in new condition, with the original packaging, labelling and with a Cycle Surgery receipt. A refund request will usually be actioned within 7 working days from receipt. Please note, for unwanted items, you are responsible for paying all return postage charges.