Endura’s MT500 Bibshorts outer layer is made from super-durable Lycra for strength, and the inner layer is made polypropylene for fast drying. The Bibshorts has high cut back, mesh rear panel and Lycra bound armholes for secure comfort fit.
- Super-durable Lycra® outer (for strength) and polypropylene inner (for fast drying)
- Tough flatlock stitching using aramid thread
- Lycra® side panel liners create slip surface in case of fall
- Endura 600 Series Pad, computer cut "Continuously Variable Profile" (CVP) stretch pad with gel inserts and antibacterial finish
- Multipanel anatomic construction with seamless inside leg and silicone leg grippers
- High cut back with mesh rear panel and Lycra® bound armholes for secure comfort fit
- Nylon 64%
- Polypropylene 30%
- Elastane 6%
Endura is a Scottish brand with a no-nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and functional of cycle apparel across the industry.
Founded in 1993, Endura quickly gained a cult following with their range of novel and challenging products that have, in many cases, gone on to represent the gold standard in function and durability for the industry. And this unconventional approach to design and innovation has helped Endura to grow from a boutique Scottish brand into a global market leader.