Endura’s MT500 Bibshorts outer layer is made from super-durable Lycra for strength, and the inner layer is made polypropylene for fast drying. The Bibshorts has high cut back, mesh rear panel and Lycra bound armholes for secure comfort fit.
- Super-durable Lycra® outer (for strength) and polypropylene inner (for fast drying)
- Tough flatlock stitching using aramid thread
- Lycra® side panel liners create slip surface in case of fall
- Endura 600 Series Pad, computer cut "Continuously Variable Profile" (CVP) stretch pad with gel inserts and antibacterial finish
- Multipanel anatomic construction with seamless inside leg and silicone leg grippers
- High cut back with mesh rear panel and Lycra® bound armholes for secure comfort fit
- Nylon 64%
- Polypropylene 30%
- Elastane 6%
Endura was founded in Scotland in 1993 with a no nonsense commitment to advancing the performance and function of cycle apparel for all. Their products have earnt an iconic status globally by setting the benchmark of functionality and durability for the industry.